The aim of the Centre for Science Studies is to do:
- Research in the fields of history and philosophy of science and technology, science and society, and science communication
- Undergraduate and post-graduate teaching across research areas
- Research-based development of education and communication activities
2016.05.24 | Conference
The annual meeting for the Society for the History of Technology (SHOT) will take place in Singapore, 22-25 June
2016.02.23 | Publication
Article in History and Epistemology in Mathematics Education. Proceedings of the Seventh European Summer University
Kristian Danielsen and Henrik Kragh Sørensen publish "Formal proof and exploratory experimentation: A Lakatosian view on the interplay between examples and deductive proof practices in upper-secondary school" (with M. Misfeldt) and "Using authentic sources in teaching logistic growth: A narrative design perspective"
2016.01.12 | Conference
3rd annual meeting in the Danish Network for Philosophy of Science February 5 (10 am) – February 6 2015 (3.30 pm) at Nyborg Strand Participation is free for teachers and researchers in philosophy of science employed in higher education (universities and university colleges). Others can apply for participation. Invited…
Click here for the news archive.
- Nielsen, K. H., 2016, "How User Assemblage Matters", Hyysalo, S., Elgaard Jensen, T., Oudshoorn, N. (eds.), The New Production of Users, Routledge, New York and London, s. 101-122. Book chapter
- Nielsen, K. H., 2016, "Nordic STS". Conference abstract for conference
- Nielsen, H., Knudsen, H., 5.2016, "Uranbjerget", Aktuel Naturvidenskab, vol. 2016, nr. 2, s. 38-41. Journal article
- Nielsen, H., Fogh, D., 5.2016, "På sporet af Banevogteren - Et ikonisk maleri fra 1884". Book
- Schindler, S., 2016, "Theoretical fertility McMullin-style", European Journal for Philosophy of Science. Journal article
Department of Mathematics
The Centre for Science Studies is part of the Department of Mathematics.