CSS Pitch Seminar
Staff and students at the Centre for Science Studies pitch new ideas and ongoing projects
Oplysninger om arrangementet
1531-215 (Aud. D3)
- 14.15-14.30 Anders Hørning Ridder, Interdisciplinarity: Theory and Practice
- 14.30-14.45 Katalin Deme, Public history in museums as the new citizen science of the past
- 14.45-15.00 Kristian H. Nielsen, Science diplomacy: the role of science in diplomacy and vice versa
- 15.00-15.15 Break
- 15.15-15.30 Stine Block Mattesen, Shifting roles in science: women in botany
- 15.30-15.45 Torben Esbo Agergaard, The ”Anti Anti-science culture”: Assumptions, values and concerns
- 15.45-16.00 Line Edslev Andersen, Mathematical Proof as Narrative: Evidence and Insight
All pitches will be no longer than 7,5 minutes, allowing 7,5 minutes for Q&A. No more than five slides including title slide allowed.
Drinks and snacks will be served after the event.