Science Studies Pitch Seminar
Staff and students at the Centre for Science Studies pitch new ideas and ongoing projects
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Auditorium D4 (1531–219)
- 14.15-14.30 Jessica Carter: Pragmatic realism and social ontology in mathematics
- 14.30-14.45 Brad Wray: Research team persistence and productivity
- 14.45-15.00 Matthias Heymann: Building global resource chains: Colonial networks, technological innovation and the Danish oil complex
- 15.00-15.15 Break
- Thematic session on the science of science communication
- 15.15-15.30 Cristina Lagido: Mapping the contribution of a University Bioscience Department to the sustainability agenda
- 15.30-15.45 Mary Elworth: COVID-19 risk communication in the World Health Organization's (WHO) press briefings
- 15.45-16.00 Daniel Green da Costa Ferreira Marques: Participatory science theatre
All pitches will be no longer than 7,5 minutes, allowing 7,5 minutes for Q&A. No more than five slides including title slide allowed.
Drinks and snacks will be served after the event.