Staff and students at the Centre for Science Studies (CSS) pitch ideas and ongoing projects
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Koll G4 (1532-222)
- 14.15-14.25 Pierre Saint-Germier, How do thought experiments work?
- 14.25-14.35 Jakob Dam-Mønsted, Process philosophy of biology: A study in ontological reverse engineering
- 14.35-14.45 Brad Wray, Thomas Kuhn's philosophy of science
- 14.45-14.55 Torben Esbo Agergaard, Self-driving cars: Do we really need them?
- 14.55-15.10 Break
- 15.10-15.20 Line Edslev Andersen, Doing Philosophy of Science Based on Empirical Data
- 15.30-15.40 Mariam Tizar, Citizen Media Science: The collaboration between the Danish Broadcasting Corporation and ScienceAtHome
- 15.40-15.50 Samuel Schindler, Theoretical virtues and realism
All pitches should be no longer than 5 minutes, allowing 5 minutes for Q&A. No more than three slides including title slide allowed.
Drinks and snacks will be served after the event.