Science Studies Pitch Seminar
Staff and students at the Centre for Science Studies (CSS) pitch ideas and ongoing projects
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Aud G1 (1532-116)
- 14.15-14.30 Samuel Schindler: Nobel discoveries through a Kuhnian lens
- 14.30-14.45 Marcus Lee Nadal: Science and fiction in Enlightenment textbooks
- 14.45-15.00 Sara Gallegos Buenrostro: Examining Gender Bias in STEM Education: A Case Study of Physics Textbooks
- 15.00-15.15 Break
- 15.15-15.30 Matthias Heymann: The paradox of Denmark’s environmental performance
- 15.30-15.45 Kristian H. Nielsen: From the history of science to the history of knowledge – and back
- 15.45-16.00 TBA
All presentations will be no longer than 7,5 minutes, allowing 7,5 minutes for Q&A. No more than five slides including title slide allowed.
Drinks and snacks will be served after the event.