Staff and students at the Centre for Science Studies (CSS) pitch ideas and ongoing projects
Info about event
Wednesday 5 February 2020, at 14:15 - 15:45
- 14.15-14.30 Line Edslev Andersen, Authorship in Collaborative Research
- 14.30-14.45 Torben Esbo Agergaard & Kristian H. Nielsen, Mapping the Danish Citizen Science Landscape: Insights from a survey among Citizen Science project organizers and research librarians
- 14.45-15.00 Dann Grotum Nielsen, Colonial Storms: Co-producing Environmental Science and Colony in the Danish West Indies
- 15.00-15.15 Break
- 15.15-15.30 Marcus Lee Naldal, "Mindeaaret som ingen anden dansk Forsker fik" - The 1920 commemoration of H.C. Ørsted as a Danish scientist
- 15.30-15.45 Brad Wray, Kuhn’s Intellectual Path: Charting The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
- 15.45-16.00 Kristian H. Nielsen, Gold Fever in Greenland: Sociotechnical Imaginaries of Greenland's Gold, 1988-2013
All pitches will be no longer than 7,5 minutes, allowing 7,5 minutes for Q&A. No more than five slides including title slide allowed.
Drinks and snacks will be served after the event.